Now, Repeat After Me.. I Am Free! 720p

  • Category Other
  • Type Other
  • Language English
  • Total size 31.1 MB
  • Uploaded By roflcopter
  • Downloads 26
  • Last checked 4 weeks ago
  • Date uploaded 1 month ago
  • Seeders 7
  • Leechers 5

Infohash : AE8E7D05338B767D03E85AB483CB10BC1FEC1502

Now, Repeat After Me.. I Am Free! 720p.mp4 - 4min 22s 1280 x 720

We are slaves, economic slaves to a dysfunctional monetary system. 1% control almost all the wealth and power and the other 99% are so brainwashed they fight vigorously to keep it that way.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice.. nobody seems to care! - George Carlin

General : Now, Repeat After Me.. I Am Free! 720p.mp4
Format : MPEG-4 at 993 kb/s
Length : 31.1 MiB for 4 min 22 s 665 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 665 kb/s
Aspect : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 320 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz

Screens:



Files:

  • Now, Repeat After Me.. I Am Free! 720p.mp4 (31.1 MB)

There are currently no comments. Feel free to leave one :)

Code:

  • udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
  • udp://9.rarbg.com:2770/announce
  • udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
  • udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
  • udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
  • udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
  • udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
  • udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce
  • udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
  • udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
Sitemapsafe and sound feat the civil wars [from the hunger games soundtrack] | #gornictwo | تحميل ومشاهده فيلم عصابة الدكتور عمر 2007 بطوله مصطفى قمر ياسمين عبدالعزيز 1080p HDTV