Every parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother and sister, and baby sitter needs to read this!
There is a VERY common condition called toe tourniquet condition, in which a loose hair inside a baby’s sock can become twisted around their toe, cut off circulation and then cause extreme swelling. The toe could then be sliced open by the hair, and a mild to high fever can follow. It’s not necessarily life threatening, but it would be terrible for our little ones to go through this suffering when it’s not necessary.
One father recently went through this horrendous experience with his baby daughter, and he’s taken to social media to warn us all with this post: