Now that the all is failing conversation is beginning to be whispered in households of every ideological standpoint across the spectrum, lets take a look at 9 things which evidences the fact that we can no longer escape the facts. The “doom boom” bubble seems to be bursting after many crying wolf for so long.
1. US Military has seemingly stepped up the frequency of drills and training exercises, more specifically drills that relate to “bio-weapon attacks” or “nuclear warfare.” Don’t believe me? Check out this massive list of recent drills.
2. China has been working literally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, dredging sand from the ocean and building up man-made islands in disputed waters. What are they building you ask? Well what else would it be other than a military installation?
3. Russia has increasingly grown aggressive with it’s military drills, war rhetoric, and it’s offers to help enemies of NATO. With this, has also come Russian military drills in international waters, extremely close to US airspace to the point that the US has scrambled Jets. Check out these two reports, here and here.
4. Two separate “Active shooter” scenarios, both close in timing, proximity to each other and our Nations Capitol, and around the 4th of July “scare,” were originally reported as live events with “shots fired.” Subsequently both events had been found to be “false alarms” with no shots fired. Streets were shut down, inter-agency response as well as a militarized presence during these events were felt as if it were a planned drill, although this was not the official explanation. I cannot personally think of any time in recent memory where two events had a response of this magnitude, and nothing was found. The question is, what is really going on?
5. Jade Helm officially launches on July 15, 2015, although some report it has gone live a month early. The month of June from beginning to end was a non-stop freight-fest of terror alerts, police shoot outs, church massacres, military drills, unprecedented military equipment movement, racial tensions, and constant historical reminders of the Civil War period. — Is this a sign of things to come?
6. A possible “nuclear deal,” could land Iran a cool $150B windfall, as it has been described. Why now, in such uncertain times, does the Obama administration think it is a good time to push a deal that would essentially hand such a large amount of money over to Iran? This “deal” could potentially be the key to Iranian Nuclear weapons, which would be the opposite of the goal of the deal to begin with. Is that the Agenda?
7. Turmoil in Greece after what can really only be described as the “first economic crash in a line of crashes to follow,” has led to a spread of new ideas that could potentially be positive. However, the party is doubtful to last, as it is hard to imagine the IMF allowing any country, much less Greece, escape from it’s predatory lending schemes. Nonetheless, this event is happening at a time when people are beginning to wake up to the scam of globalization and Central Banking in private hands. Whether Greece remains in the Eurozone or not America, it’s time you pay attention. What you see transpiring in Greece is a drop of water in an ocean compared to what will happen in the US if the same occurs.
8. Economic domino effect: With Greece falling apart, the economic domino effect has begun. China has abruptly frozen about $2.6 trillion in stock from trading. Oh, and don’t forget Puerto Rico’s announcement of an inevitable default. — Another win for those opposed to economic central planning!
9. Today, 7/8/2015, a series of events transpired that cannot simply be called coincidence, and to me screams foul play. The question is, why? From Gawker:
Have you noticed anything odd going on this morning? Oh yes. Let us be the first to tell you that the time to panic is upon us.
ITEM: The New York City subway system suffered an atrocious commute today, with some trains being inexplicably stranded in stations for long periods of time.
ITEM: The website “The Dissolve” folded today.
ITEM: United Airlines was forced to ground all of its flights after its computer system mysteriously stopped working.
ITEM: The New York Stock Exchange suspended trading today after its computerized trading system mysteriously stopped working.
ITEM: Immediately after, the Wall Street Journal’s website mysteriously stopped working.
ITEM: More than 2,500 people in Washington, DC mysteriously lost power.
It seems our nation’s centers of powers are facing a mysterious and spreading collapse.
I choose to panic. If you choose to remain calm, good—I’ll get away ahead of you.
This summation of the events of today encompasses a reality not many want to accept. As for me personally, I could never understand why people hang on to their beliefs even when faced with the inexplicable truth, at which point it is entirely too late to jump ship.
This article may be re-posted with full attribution to the author.
Andrew Pontbriand is an Activist, the Founder and Writer for The Resistance Journals, as well as a contributor to the Activist Post and Political Junkie. Andrew is also the Author of the eBook “Escape From Tyranny,” which will be released in print this summer.