NASA Red Alert: 6 Giant Asteroids Are Coming Our Way as Some Insist World Will End in Days Ahead!!!

RED ALERT: 6 Giant ASTEROIDS ARE COMING OUR WAY as Some Insist World Will END in Days Ahead

The asteroid called 2012 TT5 is due to pass September 24 at 5.1million miles away Wild predictions being made online claim a space rock up to 2.5miles wide will strike Puerto Rico.

Dates range from September 21 to the end, but most are homing in on between September 23 or 24 due to a range of Bible codes, so-called prophecies, and alleged other predictions.

However, the Blood Moon Prophecy, says the end is nigh on September 28 as that coincides with the last of four ‘blood moons’ (total eclipses followed with six full moons in between) over the past 18 months.

The claim appears to have its origins in a self-proclaimed prophet Rev Efraid Rodriguez, who says he wrote to NASA warning of the strike after receiving a message from God.

He claims he saw a vision of it “entering the airspace of the town of Arecibo in Puerto Rico, striking the sea between the island of Mona and Mayagüez and triggering a magnitude 12 earthquake.

Many “end of world” prophecies have clearly been made before and passed without incident.

Still, the latest online doomsday prophecies have been read by so many people that NASA was forced to issue a statement, that it reiterated this week, saying the chances of an impact around that time or within the next few hundred years were next to zero.

Paul Chodas, of NASA’S Near-Earth Object office at its Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, said: “There is no existing evidence that an asteroid or any other celestial object is on a trajectory that will impact Earth.”In fact, not a single one of the known objects has any credible chance of hitting our planet over the next century.”

Related:  Video... (Urgent Report)...Get Ready For All Out Nuclear Hell To Break Loose!!!

NASA has also published a statement on its website reassuring the global public the scare stories are not true. Mr Chodas added:

“There is no scientific basis, not one shred of evidence, that an asteroid or any other celestial object will impact Earth on those dates.”If there were any object large enough to do that type of destruction in September, we would have seen something of it by now.”

NASA Does track about 13,000 “near-Earth asteroids” but accepts this figure is only about 2% of those out there and it has no idea of the whereabouts to the remaining 98% of them.Of the 13,000 around 1,607 are classified as “potentially hazardous” meaning they are big enough and come within a few million miles of Earth – a distance considered a brush past in cosmic terms.