Nicole Langmead took her kids out to McDonald’s recently for a quick bite to eat. Her four year old daughter went to use the restroom while the family was dining, and after she didn’t come back in a reasonable amount of time, mom went to investigate.
As she neared the restroom, mom saw two girls, between the ages of sixteen and eighteen, running out of the bathroom, laughing. Then, her four year old daughter came out behind them, crying.
Mom went into the restroom to investigate, and she found that superglue had been put on the toilet seat. Her daughter had gotten stuck to the seat and ripped off part of her skin when she got up. Here’s a look at how her injury looked five days after the event.
Police have not apprehended the two teenage pranksters, and after not being able to identify them too clearly from the security cameras, it’s more than likely that they never will.
This is an example as to why you should never let your small child go to the restroom in public, even if you feel you are in a safe place, like McDonald’s. While idiots run amok in our society, it just goes to show that no place is safe, really. This incident occurred in the U.K., but as we know, there are plenty of idiots who would do the same thing here in the U.S.