When B. Hussein Obama, the first Muslim President of the U.S., took office nearly eight years ago, he made one promise that he has kept. He said he would “bring America down to a level with the rest of the world.”
One of the things in which he wanted to introduce America to was the destruction of radical Islam. Hussein Obama thought America was “spoiled” for not knowing the daily fear and turmoil of regular Muslim terrorist attacks like the rest of the world experiences. As such, he went out of his way to make sure that there were enough security leaks and miscommunication throughout his administration to allow regular Muslim terror attacks in the U.S. during his Presidency. Here is a look at six of the most serious Muslim terror attacks during Hussein Obama’s Presidency by way of American News:
1) Oklahoma Beheading: In September of 2012, Alton Nolen, a man who was trying to convert coworkers to Islam, killed a grandmother by beheading her with a knife. He injured another at a food factory where he worked prior to suspension. He was considered a ‘lone wolf’, though he had Jihadist images on his Facebook account.
2) Washington/New Jersey Slayings: In July of 2014, Ali Muhammad Brown murdered three men in Washington before he was caught. Authorities later charged him with additional murders committed in New Jersey. Brown cited American policy in the Middle East as his motivation for the attacks.
3) Chattanooga Shootings: Last year, Mohammad Abdulazeez murdered five people in shootings at two military recruiting stations in Tennessee. The attack received national attention because of a policy in place that restricted service members from carrying firearms on base. Abdulazeez was killed in the attack.
4) Boston Marathon Bombing: Three years ago, Muslim brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev decided to strike against the US on their own, setting two homemade pressure cooker explosive devices off at the Boston Marathon.
5) Fort Hood Massacre: Maj. Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army psychiatrist, shot up a medical facility at the Fort Hood military base in 2009, killing 13 people and wounding more than 30 others. He fired over 200 rounds and was only successful due to a no-gun policy on base.
6) San Bernardino Shooting: This attack is fresh in all of our minds. At the end of last year, Syed Rizwan Farook, an American citizen born in the United States, and his wife Tashfeen Malik, who entered on a K-1 visa, murder 14 people and wounded another 21 in a shooting spree at a county health department Christmas party.